Saturday, February 4, 2012

Electric current therapy


This kind of therapy is more popular among 40s and above since it promote better health for the future. I have no idea about the therapy but my mom always talked about it for the past 2 years. it is a machine, that is linked by its cover/matress? and we can put it on the chair and sat on it for 30 minutes to 1 hour.

my mum said that it was the electric current, with minimal voltage that removed the toxins from body cells, transported through blood vessels and being excreted into the urine. if urine is collected after therapy, after 30 minutes?? we can see the sedimentation.

recently, my father also under trial of this therapy. about 1 month he tries and the best thing about this therapy is that, my father is well known of his grey hairs but now everybody noticed that his black hairs grown back slowly. i just skyped with him this wednesday and saw it myself, and it was COOL and INCREDIBLE !!


for further details about the mechanism and effectiveness of the therapy, here is the link. http://www.alphaone.com.my/default.php?page=product-therapy-concept

No comments:

Post a Comment